A very unique dress sense has been sighted online and it has left many people in stitches.
A man took out some time to make Ishiagu dress, cap and umbrella for himself. It was a unique fashion statement.
Not only was the man dressed in Ishiagu from head to toe, he also made sure that his bicycle is painted in the same colour.
The Ishiagu native attire is synonymous with the Igbo of Eastern Nigeria and also others in the southern part of the country.
It was not known if the man is from there, but his uniqueness shows someone who loves his culture.
The video has got so many people laughing and using him to make references to a lion.
The video shared on Instagram by @gossipmilltv has attracted many comments from netizens.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (56,992)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (47,226)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (25,628)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (20,498)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (17,749)