A Kenyan man has made a bold move by calling the International Monetary Fund regarding a loan application by the government.
He recorded himself calling the IMF operations hotline to request that they cancel a loan Kenyan government applied for.
In a video which has gone viral, he googled IMF phone number and put a call across to the financial institution.
A lady answered the call and asked what he wants, he said that he is calling on behalf of the Kenyan people and he would like the loan request to be denied.
The young man was asked if he is the President or Prime Minister, but he said he is citizen of Kenya.
But the lady said he does not have the authority to ask that the loan be cancelled and she advised him to liaise with his government regarding the matter.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (56,989)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (47,226)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (25,628)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (20,498)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (17,747)