Kenyan singer Mejja’s ex-lover Milly Wairimu is seemingly still bitter at him despite their fallout.
Their failed relationship was turned into a tangle of war between them with each blaming the other for their breakup and it has all played out in public.
At this point, it is clear that she is having a hard time moving on that even on Mejja’s birthday, she had outright slander accompanied with some harsh words for him saying he has to pay for his wickedness.
Anyway if you ever wondered what a jilted lover carries herself then allow me to explain what Mejja’s ex wife did on his birthday.
Well, as fans celebrate Mejja who turns a year older today (May 23rd) his ex wife has joined the bandwagon – but unlike the rest wishing his favor and blessing as he turns older; Ex Milly wishes him the opposite and is not afraid of putting it out there for people to see.
Milly Wairimu made this public in a new post where she shared an old photo with the genge artist to which she captioned;
“Happy birthday idiot i wish you nothing but bad life i mean you have to pay for your wicked ways jibambe”
Is it just me or is Milly Wairimu taking things abit too far especially since she seems to be the one shading Mejja all the time – yet he still ignores and moves on like nothing happened?
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (57,296)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (47,517)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (25,798)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (20,579)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (17,859)