A 72-year-old Indian woman gave birth to a son to seemingly defy the laws of biology and its related realities of menopause.
The septuagenarian woman’s name is Daljinder and she delivered on April 19, 2016.
Her and her hubby had struggled for years to have a child, this is what led the couple to looking into getting IVF treatments with hopes of finally conceiving a child.
IVF Or In vitro fertilisation is a process of fertilisation where an egg is combined with sperm in vitro. The process involves monitoring and stimulating a woman’s ovulatory process, removing an ovum or ova from her ovaries and letting sperm fertilise them in a culture medium in a laboratory.
Daljinder and her hubby Mahinda Singh, 79, had been married for over forty-seven years at the time of their son’s birth.
After failing to have children they went for IVF treatments at the National Fertility and Test Tube Baby Centre in Hisar.
Hisar is a city, municipal corporation and administrative headquarters of Hisar district of Hisar division in the state of Haryana in northwestern India.
In order to qualify for such treatment, Daljinder went through extensive examinations, tests and multiple doctors to determine whether she was healthy enough to receive the rounds of IVF.
“Money does not matter to me. I wanted my own child at any cost and today I am a mother,” she said back then.
“We cannot thank God and our doctor enough for blessing us with a baby boy.”
The elderly couple named their son Arman.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (57,296)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (47,517)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (25,798)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (20,579)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (17,859)