A wedding was called off in Sierra Leone last weekend after it was discovered that the groom was already married.
The young man’s wedding was called off after the family members of his first wife stormed the church with proof that he was already married.
According to reports, the man planned to covertly marry a new wife while still married to his first wife.
However, during the wedding ceremony, as the priest was about to join him with the new woman, family members of his first wife barged into the church with enough evidence to prove that he’d already married.
This revelation made the officiating priest call off the wedding.
He was almost mobbed as an angry mob was waiting outside the church premises to lynch him.
In the viral clip, the man is seen coming out of the church after his wedding was called off, but quickly rushing back after he saw the enraged crowd at the exit.
The incident is said to have occurred in Sierra Leone last weekend.
VIDEO: JULIUS MALEMA says White people must Apologise to Black South Africans
- Top Kenyan Scientist Unveils ARV Drug to be Used Once a Year April 28, 2020 A US-based Kenyan scientist has unveiled the world's first antiretroviral… (57,296)
- Mortuary man narrates how food vendors and… March 12, 2020 A mortuary man has narrated how some food vendors and … (47,517)
- Black couple gave birth to a “miracle… November 2, 2021 When white baby Nmachi Ihegboro with blonde hair and blue… (25,798)
- Aboy who “returned” Jalango’s… November 6, 2021 Mboya shot to fame after he "refunded"the aforementioned amounts that… (20,579)
- From a banker to a prisoner~Story of George Juma October 23, 2021 Every person is afforded a once in a lifetime opportunity… (17,859)